Bringing up children is a demanding challenge. The Health Visitors advise on:
- Everyday difficulties such as teething, sleeping and feeding
- Parenting, sleep and behaviour management. Any special requirements your child may have e.g. eczema, starting school
- Immunisation advice
Wednesdays – Child feeding Hub. St Martins Children’s centre, 150 Frome Road, Odd Down, Bath, BA2 5RE 1pm – 2:30pm.
Baby & Toddler Hub
These are relaxed ‘drop ins’ where you can mix with other parents and children – swapping stories and experiences when you have a new baby can be really helpful and we encourage you to drop in and stay and play. Health Visitors are present and keen to chat with you about any aspect of life with your new baby and offer support and information. You are welcome to weigh your baby at any hub.
Hubs are at the following locations:
- Orchard Vale Community Hall, BA3 2RB – Wednesday 9.30am – 11 am
- Radstock Children’s Centre, BA3 3QG – Thursday 9.30am – 1 1am
- Paulton Scout Hall, BS39 7QY 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month 9.30am – 11am
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/banesbabyhubs